Friday, February 8, 2013

Kiss - JAEVON



JAEVON
James Reid and Devon Seron

Lyrics:

I must be lucky or this must be my day
It's the warmth of holding you till I'm infused by your scent
I think it's something I can feel for myself`
Could it get any better than this, I'm holding my breath
For a kiss

Unyielding motion that's wrapped in a smile
But you seem so steady as I am burning inside
I feel the warmth as I have fallen too deep
Now I know that you know me though I've been told to believe
It's just a kiss
For a kiss

Close your eyes and we can float away
All alone through this crowded place
Maybe you and I can find some time
Till forever or more
So baby move your lips
Come close I need this kiss
No time to fake I just can't explain

The sweetest touch that I just can't get enough
Could it get any better than this I'm holding my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment